Access to the support knowledge base & extranet
Please use the login and password we provided you in order to have access to our Extranet.
Performance Vision Maintenance
Our maintenance program covers:
- Minor and major updates of Performance Vision,
- Identification, fixing of bugs and potential malfunctioning,
- Access to technical documentation.
Please note, that Performance Vision’s support program does not include the analysis or interpretation of metrics generated by the system.
With PerformanceVision’s support program, you take advantage of the following benefits:
- Quality and Reliable support: Our support engineers are certified and possess a solid network expertise. Support is delivered to clients in their preferred language: English or French.
- Availability and Accessibility: Our engineers are at your service five days a week, from 9am to 6pm.
- Personalised support: Each of our clients is unique for us. We collate all information relating to different clients in our CRM system, enabling us to identify and follow up our clients’ histories. We will endeavour to respond to your support’s requests in a quick and efficient manner.
Contacting our support desk
Before contacting Performance Vision for support, wherever possible, please use your intranet account to open a new case and register your technical issue. This helps us to provide a faster service when you need to contact us.
To ensure that we use your time wisely, please be prepared to provide us with the below information when logging a new technical case, what you have done already to try to solve the problem as well as the following details:
- Product model. For e.g. PV-1000, etc.
- Product’s serial number. You can find this information underneath the probe or on your maintenance contract you signed with your sales representative,
- Has this happened before and can it be re-created?
- Can you activate the remote assistance on the probe’s interface? If this is not possible, will it be possible to access remotely a local PC which can connect to the probe’s interface to diagnose the problem?