The need to analyze TCP retransmissions
Discover all you need to know to troubleshoot performance problems affecting business-critical applications, including the need to analyze TCP retransmissions and how to do so.
Key points covered in the video: What causes packet loss? What is the mechanism for TCP retransmissions? Understanding TCP Duplicate/Selective Acknowledgments.
More in this series
- TCP Series #1: How to diagnose TCP Connection setup issues?
- TCP Series #2: How to close TCP sessions and diagnose disconnections?
- TCP Series #3: How to analyze TCP retransmission & duplicate ACKs?
- TCP Series #4: All you need to know about TCP Receive Windows
- TCP Series #5: How to analyze TCP window problems?