Abnormal Behavior Detection
In networks where the variety of network uses can be counted in thousands, how can your team distinguish between normal / legitimate network flows, anomalies due to errors and the ones to due to attacks and threats. At the time of 0-day attacks, BYOD and open networks, it has become crucial to anticipate such events and be ready to respond within minutes.
By tracing all network flows, Performance Vision is an greatawesome source of insights to isolate abnormal behavior and mitigate risks before it is too late.
Performance Vision tracks any flow on the network and helps your team easily isolate behaviors such as :
- Misuse: network usage related to leisure, unforeseen application behaviors.
- Misconfigurations of many kinds including traffic flowing outside of their normal time windows (e.g. backups), or on the WAN, when they are supposed to remain inside a LAN / datacenter, system configuration generating abnormal traffic (e.g. system or antivirus updates).
- Viral threats: ransomware, cryptolockers, worms usually generate recognizable network traffic even they cannot be recognized by system-level protection yet.
Performance Vision can grasp all flow information to detect abnormal behaviors and alert your team on these behaviors like:
- Traffic to-non existing network segments
- One-way traffics
- Traffics on abnormal services / ports
- Change in the number of destinations / transactions generated by clients
Getting started with a 15 day free trial today!
No credit card required.